Thursday, February 28, 2008

Back from Disneyland!

We all had an enjoyable trip to Disneyland, weather was not all that warm though. The weather started out nice with sun and highs of 22 then it dropped down to highs of only 12 and rain. I still managed to wear shorts for the entire 10 days and the kids dragged me down to the pool almost everyday too. By the end I was Disneylanded out and it's always nice to get home to your own bed and some peace & quiet from the kids!

When I got up on Sunday morning we were without phone, internet or satellite! The wind knocked the dish out of alignment. I lucked out today and got it back in the right position so I thought I better get this blog message out before it happens again, the ISP guy can't come until next week Wednesday.

When we left it was cold and snowy and when we returned it was warmer but very wet.

Here's some photos, only 5 of the 912 that I took! I bought a 1 gig memory card for the camera the day we left, when I installed it showed 999 pictures, it wasn't until the second day of shooting photos that it finally started counting down.


The famous flower Mickey and Tinkerbell.


The first person we ran into when we entered the park was none other than Mickey himself!


All of us in front of Walt & Mickey with Sleeping Beauty's Castle in the background.


The kids & Carolyn locked up on Pirate's Island.


The kids waiting for Dopey to show up, Erinn was waiting for Snow White!

No comments: